NABLUS, - The Israeli occupation forces (IOF) delivered demolition notifications to owners of 28 houses in Akraba village, Nablus district, ono Wednesday and asked them to evacuate them within 48 hours.
Owners of those houses have been working in farming their lands for tens of years, local sources said.
The IOF soldiers demolished seven homes last year in the same area.
Citizens charged the IOA with carrying out those demolitions to satisfy fanatic settlers who live in two settlements nearby.
Meanwhile, local sources in Al-Khalil told the PIC that six IOF soldiers intentionally detained and assaulted Palestinian civilians during the Jewish settlers' march from Kiryat Arba settlement to the Ibrahimi Mosque.
In Yatta village, south of Al-Khalil, Jewish settlers fired at farmers in the village and at their tractors damaging the four tires of one of them. PIC