WebExPk Affordable Hosting

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Lahore : Two kids died in house fire

LAHORE, Dec 23 (INP): Two children were scorched to death due to fire caused by a candle lit during load shedding hours in Akbari Mandi area of Lahore.

According to police Ilyas, a cap merchant was residing at forth floor of a residential building located in Akbari Mandi area along with his two children.

On Wednesday night Ilyas went to his shop after locking the two children in the room.

One hour after Ilyas left the room neigbours saw smoke rising from the room and they rushed to the scene and break open the room and rescued the children.

The children identified as Laiba 07 and Hamad 04, who were badly scorched due to fire were shifted to MEW Hospital but both could not survive.

According to police the children due to load shedding, lit candle for light which cause fire in the clothes present nearby and the fire engulfed the entire room soon.

Police said that Ilyas hailed from Muzzafarabad, the capital city of Azad Jammu and Kashmir and he was staying in Lahore to earn livelihood for his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment