WebExPk Affordable Hosting

Monday, December 27, 2010

Gas leakage: woman, four kids died

ABBOTTABAD, Dec 27 : Five of a family including mother and four children died due to suffocation caused by gas leakage in Sethi Colony of Abbottabad.

According to police a family residing in Sethi colony of Abbottabad city to save them of severe cold left gas heater switched on at Sunday died.

Due to continuous combustion of gas poisonous mono-oxide gas filled in the room.

Five people including mother and her four children died of suffocation.

The bodies were shifted to hospital for autopsy where doctors confirmed that the death occurred due poisonous gas.

Immediately identity of the deceased has not been confirmed.

It should be mentioned that use of gas and electric heater has increased after the recent wave of coldness.

On other hand various fire and gas filling incidents due to non careful attitude of consumers have claimed dozens of lives in different parts of Khyber Pakhtoonkhaw (KP) especially in the upper part of the province.

Number of flood hit population residing in tent villages were affected most by fire incidents.

Meanwhile regional Sui Northern Gas Company Limited (SNGPL) officials have urged the gas consumers to adopt watchful manner so as to save precious lives and properties.

No comments:

Post a Comment